Media relations is a powerful, effective and cost-efficient means of communicating with a diverse audience. And a well-researched and considered strategy allows you to control the message and to target specific groups appropriately.
Whether you have something specific to promote or even if you don’t, PNPR can achieve quality press and broadcast coverage.
A media relations campaign can include some or all of the following:
- Journalist introductions and meetings
- A sustained programme of contact with key journalists
- Writing and selling in press releases
- Press trips and product demonstrations
- Writing and placing of features and topical comment
- Writing and arranging advertorial
PNPR has wide-ranging media contacts – from the nationals to B2B, consumer, trade and local publications – as well as an eye for a good story and the ability to sell it in to the media. Please contact PNPR for examples of press coverage generated on behalf of clients.